Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2015 Goals


Last year I set out to fulfill 14 goals in 2014 if you take a little peak at the tab above you will see my achievements. Out of 14 goals I was able to complete or partially complete 10 of them. For some of them things changed and I was not able to complete them. For others I forgot about them. And then money became an issue as well. 

All of that considered, I was still pretty proud of how well I did. And I loved having goals to check in with each month. It kept me focused and gave me things to work on. The other best part? My blog best, Rissa, and I would video chat each month and talk about our goals. We would discuss how well we did that month and then set new goals to work on. 

For this year I am changing up my goals a touch. Instead of setting goals the first of the year and working on those all year long, I am going to set only a couple each month to work on. I feel that if I do this I will be better able to achieve the goals I want to achieve. 

Another change that Rissa and I have decided to make is to also add a little happiness project to our goals. We have not exactly figured out what this means or what we are going to do, but we want to not just reach physical goals but life goodness goals as well. 

I am so excited to set out on this new goals adventure! Later this month will be an update on what the goals will be for January and my talk with Risaa about how this is going to work. 

2 comments:

Mosby Hardin said...

Oooh yeah, 2015 here we come!!! We're gonna smash these goals (that I haven't thought of yet but I will by the time we skype and I know we'll smash them anyway)

Mosby Hardin said...

I am so excited for our goals!!!!!!