Sunday, February 27, 2011

Disney Princesses on Ice

As many people know I am pretty much a five year old at heart!  I love to be a kid and love doing what kids do.  Whether this means hanging out with kids, or watching kids movies (my favorite is How to Train Your Dragon), or going to kid events, I am all in.  And this Friday night was no exception!!! Ashlee, Eliza, and I went with Ashlee's family to go see Disney Princesses on Ice!!  And let me tell you, it was the best ever!!

I am pretty sure that me and Eliza were more excited than half of the 5 years olds there! We screamed for excitement the whole time and just loved every second of it!!  Here is a little of what happened that night!
 Princesses Mosby, Eliza, and Ashlee
 Mickey and Minnie came!
 All of the Princesses dancing
 We were stoked about our princess cups!
Cinderella in her carriage!

We had such an amazing night and I wouldn't trade it for anything!  And I am so grateful to have two best friends who love being 5 years old with me :)

No comments: